1. I have a weird fetish about double light switches. We have one in the hall at the top of the stairs that controls the upstairs hall light and the foyer light. Both switches have to be in the up or down position, not mixed, I'll even climb stairs to change them.
2. I was an organic chemist in a previous life. I once set a fume hood on fire when potassium metal boiled out the end of a condenser tube. I used a one of those solid fire extinguishers to put it out. There is a cartridge that needs to be replaced after they have been fired. Someone forgot to do it, the next lab fire was pretty serious and the solid fire extinguisher wouldn't work. The entire building was evacuated because of the fire. Fortunately, it was put out.
3. My job was eliminated while one maternity leave with my daughter, I'd really wanted to quit but it still hurt to be fired. The 6 months severance did help ease the pain.
4. I've been pregnant 10 times, but only 3 live children. During my last pregnancy we filled up all the spaces on form.
5. My middle child's name came to me in a dream about Nathaniel Hawthorne. Otherwise, he would have been Nicholas, which we then used for Nicky.
6. I can't stand the taste of celery, don't like the texture much either.
7. I've never been on a diet per se, I'm now 30 pounds more than when I got married, I really need to work on eating healthier, but I like to bake too much.
I'm not sure there are any readers anymore so, if you read this consider yourself tagged.