Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Nate-isms

"You don't care what I want, you only care about what's best for me."
-Usually shouted at the top of the lungs when told it's time to stop playing video games or any other fun activity

"I think I have a VCR memory, but the tape is only a few seconds long, and it works better if I close my eyes."
-Following a discusion of photographic memory

"You didn't know that tarantulas take 4 to 8 years to mature, and you even went to college."
-After a unit at school on spiders

3 comments:

Imperfect Christian said...

You've got yourself one smart (and comical) kid there!

Cate said...

Hey, have you done this seven songs thing? Stupid fun, if you have time.

Tricia said...

Thanks for following my blog. I popped over to see who you are and I have to tell you, THIS made me laugh out loud!!! A GREAT thing to do while in the hospital!!! What a smartypants! :O)