In honor of World Down Syndrome Day 3/21
1. His eyes, they are the most remarkable color, hazel but with brown around the pupil and blue around the outside.
2. His laugh.
3. The way he says "Cool" at things that amaze him.
4. The way he says "Whoa" when were running to fast.
5. The way he crosses his arms & turns his head away to express displeasure.
6. Watching him try to do whatever Nate is doing.
7. That gap between his toes, so kissable.
8. His determination to do things Nicky's way in Nicky's time.
9. Watching Nicky groove to a beat.
10. Listening to him sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star."
11. Watching him sing "Itsy, Bitsy, Spider."
12. Listening to Nicky say "Wow" when something amazes him.
13. Those hugs, he melts right into you and that little pat on the shoulder.
14. That Nicky loves sleep almost as much as Mommy & Daddy.
15. Tucking him into the crib, how he attacks his pillow with such gusto.
16. When he says "Bob, DVD, again please."
17. Waking up to happy shouts & singing every morning.
18. Reading "Green Eggs and Ham" for the 100th time.
19. Peaking in, to see Nicky, face down, asleep on a book.
20. Hearing him laugh at something Nate has done.
21. Just having him a part of our lives and all the wonderful people he's brought.