Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!!!


Somehow, I didn't get around to taking a picture for cards this year. I guess the kids were never wearing something cute on the same day. In past years, we had a picture of all three taken at the annual Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta Christmas party with Santa. This year, Nate did his first reconciliation on the same day as the party so we weren't all there. Anyway, a few days before Christmas I finally got around to looking through pictures, couldn't find one I liked of all three together so I made a montage. It took a bit of work because iPhoto's card option doesn't allow using more than one picture. But the photo book option does. So a few trips from a book, to preview, saving the file as a jpeg, and back to iPhoto, this is the result.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: