1 pound medium-size shrimp, shelled, deveined, and poached briefly (I used precooked)
1 pound scallops, poached briefly
1 jar (24 oz or larger) Vodka sauce
1 box no cook lasagne noodles
1 pound container ricotta cheese
8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
1 package (10 ounce) chopped frozen spinach
1 pound cooked lump crabmeat
1 bunch scallions, sliced
1 tablespoon dried basil
Salt & pepper to taste
2 packages sliced mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Butter or grease 13" x 9" pan
- Mix vodka sauce, scallops and shrimp.
- Beat ricotta, cream cheese and eggs in a mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in spinach, crabmeat, scallions, basil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce without seafood in the bottom of pan. Top with a layer of noodles. Cover with half of the seafood sauce and then half of the crabmeat filling.
- Then add a layer of mozzarella cheese followed by a layer of noodles. Top with the remainder of sauce followed by the filling. Cover with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake until the top is bubbling and browned, about 50 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.